Health 2.0 Europe will be a premier conference, featuring the three integral components of Health 2.0 in a unique format where leading examples of Health 2.0 in North America will be compared and contextualized with the latest in European innovation. The three segments are:
1. Online Search and Content
2. Patient and Provider Communities
3. Consumer Self-Management Tools.
To maximize your participation at Health 2.0 Europe, don't miss the opportunity to Exhibit or Sponsor and gain unparalleled exposure to the the most influential leaders in healthcare. Every sponsorship package includes your logo placement on our website, marketing emails and conference materials. Join the existing sponsors, LEEM, Bupa and UCB to get your company in front of this distinguished audience.
The panels and topics will include:
Keynote Addresses: The government view point - How does Health 2.0 fit into the various national IT strategies for EMRs, PHRs and national health and wellness?
Keynote Addresses from:
- Etienne Caniard, French National Authority for Health France
- Pieter Vos, Raad voor de Volksgezondheid en Zorg NL
Search & Content - How does the best of vertical search technology resonate in a world where government programs provide significant amounts of health content?
Demonstrations & case studies from:
- SegolÃ¨ne Ayme, Orphanet EU
- Frankie Dolan, MedWorm UK
- CÃ©lia Boyer, Health On the Net Foundation Swiss
- West Shell, Healthline Networks america
- Steven Krein, Organized Wisdom america
- Berci Mesko, Webicina Hungary
Patients and Online Communities - The advancement and popularity of patient communities online is an international phenomenon. We'll be examining communities in different cultures, languages and context, and see what impact they have on care delivery in different countriesâand what the internationalization of information means for patients and doctors.
The patient perspective from:
- Roberto Ascione, PagineMediche.it Italy
- Gilles Frydman, ACOR america
- Ben Heywood, PatientsLikeMe america
- Neil Bacon, iWantGreatCare UK
- Alexander Schachinger, Humboldt University Berlin Germany
- Susannah Fox, Pew Internet america
Physicians and Online Communities - In the US, physician social networks are in some aspects replacing the function of traditional physician professional organizations. Physician activity online has a long tradition in Europe too. We'll compare and contrast market approaches and results.
The physician perspective from:
- Daniel Palestrant, Sermo america
- Miguel Cabrer, Medting Spain
- Tim Ringrose, Doctors.net.uk UK
Health 2.0 Tools - Consumer tools are an essential piece of the Health 2.0 landscape. Some of the most sophisticated drug, condition and treatment tools are giving patients as much if not more information than their physicians. Their use is already controversial in the US, but how is it playing out in different medical cultures across Europe?
- Isabelle Adenot, French National Order of Pharmacists France
- Roy Schoenberg, American Well america
- David Doherty, 3G Doctor Ireland
- Roni Zeiger, Google america
- Sabine Pinedo, stichting Begeleide Zelfzorg (sBZ) NL
- Neil Williams, Microsoft EU
- Mohammad Al-Ubaydli, Patients Know Best UK
- Joris Moolenaar, IPPZ NL
Hospitals, Payers and Health 2.0 - A look at how hospitals and payers are interacting with doctors and patients in the world of Health 2.0.
Demonstrations & commentary from:
- Paul Hodgkin, PatientOpinion UK
- Don Kemper, Healthwise america
- Jean-Pascal Del Bano, Le Guide SantÃ© France
Pharma and Health 2.0 - How is Health 2.0 affecting Pharma? A look at how pharmaceutical companies are connecting with doctors and patients in new ways, and how Health 2.0 is changing the way they're conducting clinical research.
Discussion & case studies from:
- Daniel Ghinn, Creation Interactive UK
- Sylvie St-Laurent, Pfizer France
- Len Starnes, Bayer Health Germany
- Sophie Kune, ParleAvecElles France
- RenÃ© Hansen, UCB belgium
Looking Ahead for Health 2.0 - Discoveries and lessons from the conference.
For further information and registration, please visit: