Healthcare and pharmaceutical marketers and other industry stakeholders will use Taking the Pulse® Asia to examine strategic technology, media, channel, and promotional mix trends as well as to benchmark their performance against industry competitors. Subscribers also have access to the Manhattan Research global analyst team for insights on using the market data to shape better-informed marketing and sales strategies.
Taking the Pulse® Asia covers topics such as:
- Interest in Web 2.0 technologies for health and pharmaceutical information
- Overall media consumption (traditional vs. new media)
- Use and impact of sales representatives for clinical and pharmaceutical information
- Internet access, frequency, types, and activities online
- Mobile technology adoption, including PDAs/smartphones, MP3/iPods, and SMS messaging
- Advanced online activities such as online video, blogs, podcasting, and wikis
- Search engine reliance and frequency
- Interest in health email newsletters, chat groups, and disease management tools
"This comprehensive review of both established and emerging markets in Asia provides our clients in the life sciences industry with a robust analysis of digital opportunities and the impact on sales and marketing today and in the near future," states Mark Bard, president of Manhattan Research. "After years of successfully providing strategic insight into the rapidly evolving markets in the United States and Europe, we are proud to offer this view of Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Australia to our clients. They demanded a global view of digital and global benchmarking metrics and we have delivered."
Mark Bard will be sharing physician digital marketing insights from Taking the Pulse® Asia and global trends at the upcoming eyeforpharma Pharma Marketing Excellence Japan conference, taking place February 3-4, 2009 at the Sheraton Miyako Hotel in Tokyo.
For additional Taking the Pulse® Asia product and subscription information, please visit http://www.manhattanresearch.com/products/physician/asia.aspx
About Manhattan Research
Manhattan Research, a Decision Resources, Inc. company, is a global pharmaceutical and healthcare market research and strategic advisory firm. We conduct annual research studies covering eHealth trends among physicians and consumers in the United States, Europe, and Asia. For information, visit http://www.manhattanresearch.com.
About Decision Resources, Inc.
Decision Resources, Inc. is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Please visit Decision Resources, Inc. at http://www.DecisionResourcesInc.com.