The Merck Accelerator is looking for true innovators and entrepreneurs with a start-up mindset. Candidates applying to the accelerator program should be startups in the fields of healthcare, life science and performance materials who are dedicated to the program and ready to give their all for the entire program period.
Merck Accelerator Spring 2017 Application is now Open!
- You are: A startup in the fields of Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials
- Application: October 17, 2016 - December 19, 2016
- Announcement: February 15, 2017
- Program duration: March 6, 2017 - May 24, 2017
Here are the key benefits ready for you:
1. Financial support up to €50,000 for your team.
2. Accommodation & office space in the center of Darmstadt, Germany.
3. Access to a global network with 50,000+ industry leaders and investors.
4. Deep-dive mentoring sessions to bring your startup to the next level.
5. Travel & conference opportunities to enrich your international experience as well as the possibility to expand your network through our Silicon Valley extension program.
Here's the process:
1. Check the Merck Accelerator program, discover if we are the perfect fit for your startup.
2. Choose the location that you want to be part of.
3. Complete and submit the Darmstadt, Germany application form or Nairobi, Kenya application form by December 19, 2016.
4. After careful consideration of all aspects of each startup, the program participants will be chosen. You will get results by February 15, 2017. 5. Prepare to innovate, and change the world!
For further information, please visit:
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life - from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions. In 2015, Merck generated sales of € 12.85 billion in 66 countries.
Founded in 1668, Merck is the world's oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company. The founding family remains the majority owner of the publicly listed corporate group. Merck, Darmstadt, Germany holds the global rights to the Merck name and brand. The only exceptions are the United States and Canada, where the company operates as EMD Serono, MilliporeSigma and EMD Performance Materials.