"Fully met my expectations. Great event to get a 360 degree view of the opportunity landscape." Jan Deman, IM Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb.
World class speakers include:
- Andreas Fuchs, Global eBusiness Director, Solvay
- Simon Goldberg, Director electronic Communications, Abbott
- Kathleen Oneal, Fomer VP Marketing Innovation, MSD
- Marta Wielondek, Global Brand Director, Novartis
- Elisabeth Humburg, Head of eMarketing, sanofi-aventis
- Amjad Khan, Business Partner Information Technology Solutions, UK eMarketing, Wyeth
- Jerry Lanfear, Head of Data Management, Pfizer
- Len Starnes, Head of Digital Marketing and Sales, Bayer-Schering
- Martin Hensen, Head of eStrategies, UCB group, Schwarz Pharma
- Geir Ove Harnes, Senior Communications Manager, MSD
- Irina Osovskaya, Senior eMarketing Manager, Janssen-Cilag
- Thomas Kellner, Manager Univadis and CME, MSD
- Aaron Uydess, Senior eMarketing Manager, NovoNordisk
- Fredrik Uddegard, EMEA Director, Field Mobility, Motorola
- Mike Lamb, eProject Manager, Wyeth
- Jens Monsees, Industry head FMCH & HC, Google
Simon Goldberg, Director of Electronic Communications at Abbot comments: "Today Pharma has to learn how to craft your message, understand your advertising, predict what your next product will be. In other words to shape the relationship with the key stakeholders on-line. There is a need for effective on-line targeting strategy. Look at Google, YouTube, McDonalds or Disney. We have to learn from other industries."
The two day 4th Annual eMarketing Summit, comprises presentation sessions, interactive workshops, a networking evening and an exhibition hall. Among innovative topics to be covered in 2009 is the topic presented by the guest speaker Philip Calvert, Founder of IFA Life Social Network (leading social network for financial advisers). It is an inspiring presentation "Learn about successful, innovative social networking from other industries" where you will here powerful case studies from Amazon, eBay, Dell and see how Financial Industry have started to successfully embrace social networking. To learn more about the range of innovative topics for 2009 please visit http://www.eyeforpharma.com/emarketing/
eyeforpharma is offering Early Bird discounts to those who secure their place at the Summit early, with €300 knocked off the price of tickets to anyone registering before February 27th, making the cost €1495 for a full Silver Pass.
Further updates, full information on presentations and speakers, and details on other ticket options can all be found by downloading the brochure at http://www.eyeforpharma.com/emarketing/brochure.pdf
eyeforpharma is a leading global source of information for the pharmaceutical industry. Our reputation has been built on quality, in-depth conferences that have distinguished themselves from competitors by the depth and breadth of research we put into each conference to ensure it is covering the hottest and most pertinent issues of the industry. Months are spent talking directly to senior executives in the industry, as well as relevant consultants and journalists and well respected solutions providers.
eyeforpharma also provides a fortnightly newsletter to over 11 thousand leading executives from every major pharmaceutical company in the industry, and of course consultants, sponsors and academics as well.
The eyeforpharma wiki, launched last month, highlights our dedication to improving the communication between people in the industry and furthering learning and development within it.
Please visit www.eyeforpharma.com to find out more about us.