An extensive international program with participants from 50 countries in Europe and around the world will put your company and solutions in front of an audience that is looking to see and hear the latest developments in telemedicine and eHealth. Supported by the International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth, European Commission, World Health Organization, International Telecommunication Union, European Association of CyberTherapy & Rehabilitation, and a range of other associations, the Med-e-Tel event gathers European and global healthcare leaders and providers.
A regional seminar, specifically targeted at healthcare administrators and professionals, is the ideal opportunity to profile your company and services among local stakeholders and to develop your business in the Luxembourg and Belgian marketplace. The seminar is an integral part of the Med-e-Tel conference program and is endorsed by the Luxembourg Ministry of Health and the CRP-SantÃ© (Public Institute for Research in Healthcare, Public Health and Biotechnology).
Products and services on display, include:
- computer hard/software and peripherals
- consulting services
- diagnostic/monitoring systems and devices
- electronic health cards
- electronic medical records and personal health records
- hospital information systems
- imaging devices
- internet/intranet services
- mobile/wireless devices
- satellite communication
- secure data transmission
- surgical systems
- systems integration
- telecommunication services and devices
- telecare/telehealth/telemedicine equipment and assistive technologies
- vital signs monitoring
Benefits and marketing opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors include:
- stand space on the Med-e-Tel expo and catering area
- extensive coverage in the Med-e-Tel newsletters
- acknowledgement on the Med-e-Tel website
- opportunity to make presentations or hold a workshop in the Med-e-Tel conference program
- access to business lounge to organize client or sales meetings and presentations during the event
- access to all conference sessions (an incredible educational, learning and networking experience!) for your personnel and invitees
- advertising in the Conference and Exhibition Guide
- signage at the event and in the conference rooms
- coverage in international trade press
- conference bag inserts
- coffee break, lunch or reception sponsorships
- access to delegate list
- unlimited networking opportunities during the entire three days of the event, including two special networking receptions
For further information, please visit:
Med-e-Tel focuses on ehealth and telemedicine applications and a wide range of other medical ICT applications and on the convergence of information and communication technology with medical applications, which lead to higher quality of care, cost reductions, workflow efficiency, and widespread availability of healthcare services.
The "Med" in Med-e-Tel stands for healthcare services (institutional and home based care, prevention and education) and for medical products and equipment (medical imaging equipment, monitoring devices, electronic health records, etc.).
The "e" stands for the electronic and IT industry and services (hard- & software, internet, e-mail, etc.).
The "Tel" stands for telecommunications (whether it is POTS, ISDN, wireless, satellite, videoconferencing, VoIP, or other).
For further information, please visit www.medetel.lu.