eyeforpharma's leading eMarketing Summit returns for it's forth successful year with a new format and new concepts for 2009, you'll hear from the most experienced and innovative eMarketing experts and enjoy an interactive hands-on learning experience.
Join the 2009 Summit and get fresh perspectives on how to revitalise your online campaigns by introducing better measurement, coordination and execution strategies into your Marketing Mix.
At no other time and in no other place can you find such a high concentration of know-how and innovative ideas in one venue!
Some of the hot topics to be adressed in the Summit:
- Changing role of eMarketing teams: profile, training and development: Get the answers to such questions as: What is the profile of people responsible for your on-line strategies? How many people should be involved and how to train and develop them?
- Branding and eMarketing: The move from product strategy to implementation: Learn new ways to better align your brand plan and digital tactics to facilitate cohesive relationships between your customers and brands.
- Physicianâs communities and physicians search behaviour: Understand how physicians recently use and feel about on-line medical information in order to identify their unmet needs for tools and services.
- New tools for better targeting. What Web 2.0 can offer to build long-term relationships?: Find the answers to essential questions about how to use Web 2.0 to your benefit and form a better overview of its potential.
- Search Engine Marketing: How to improve its performance? Hear specific examples on how companies implement SEM projects to meet your clientâs needs.
For further information, please visit:
eyeforpharma is a leading global source of information for the pharmaceutical industry. Our reputation has been built on quality, in-depth conferences that have distinguished themselves from competitors by the depth and breadth of research we put into each conference to ensure it is covering the hottest and most pertinent issues of the industry. Months are spent talking directly to senior executives in the industry, as well as relevant consultants and journalists and well respected solutions providers. For more information, please visit www.eyeforpharma.com.