Following the success of the last event, the Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast conference is back to uncover the latest innovations in combination product development, device design, human factors engineering and drug product formulation to give a holistic overview of the industry and what we can expect for the future.
With the global market for prefilled syringes estimated to exceed $9.7bn by 2025, this year's agenda will encompass key drivers and hot topics of the industry including; updates to regulatory guidance from industry experts and regulatory bodies, case studies on device design and complex formulation, life cycle and control strategies, and innovations in connectivity and digital health.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more. PLUS, two interactive post conference workshops:
Workshop A: Connected devices and digital health: How to navigate the US FDA usability engineering requirementsHosted by Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
Workshop B: Postmarket safety reporting: The current regulatory environment with a global impactHosted by Khaudeja Bano, Sr. Medical Director, Abbott Molecular
- Brittney Pachucki, Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
- Darin Zehrung, Global Program Leader, Medical Devices and Health Technologies, PATH
- Jace Blackburn, Smart Device Engineer, Genentech
- James P. Wabby, Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs - Device/Combination Products, Allergan
- Jian Liu, Senior Scientist, Amgen
- Khaudeja Bano, Senior, Medical Director, Abbott Diagnostics
- Larry Atupem, Sr Business Development Specialist, Zeon
- Maggie Reiff, Manager, Device Engineering, Pfizer
- Mark DeStefano, Assoc. Dir. CPD Feasibility, New Technology and Prototyping Development, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Natalie Abts, Head of Human Factors Engineering, Genentech
- Robert Ovadia, Engineer II, Genentech
- Sarah Mollo, Combination Product Policy Analyst, FDA
- Severine Duband, Global Category Manager, Nemera
- Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
- Takuya Minezaki, Research Manager, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Tina Rees, Associate Director - Human Factors, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Tracy Hsu, Associate Director, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
Key reasons to attend
- Engage in case study presentations from leading pharma and biotech companies on complex product formulation and optimising device design to aid delivery
- Discuss show to optimise current processes to align with global regulatory updates
- Delve into human factors engineering best practices
- Uncover how industry is incorporating connectivity and digital health to optimise the user experience
Who should attendDrug-delivery developers, Medical Device Engineers, Primary Packaging material designers, Secondary packagers, Smart device developers, Training device developers, Device-safety solution providers, Drug developers.
Early bird deadlines
- Register by 31st March to save $200
- Register by 30th April to save $100
For further information and to register, please visit:
About SMi GroupEstablished since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network.