SMi is delighted to announce its 4th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients conference 2020 (HPAPI 2020) coming to London on the 11th - 12th May 2020. The conference focuses on the growing landscape driven by the demand for highly potent drugs in oncology, diabetes and autoimmune disease treatment.
HPAPI 2020 will address the biggest challenges the industry is facing with regards to determining toxicology limits, assessing hazards, implementing risk procures, translating risk assessment into facility engineering, preventing and dealing with cross-contamination and adhering to GMP regulatory guidelines.
Attend the conference and join our networking platform for industry professionals to provide you with the expertise to overcome the challenges of the HPAPI industry.
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
Chair for 2020
- Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited
Key speakers include
- Pascal Michoux, Vice President, Global EHS Teva api & Biologics, teva API Italy
- William Hawkins, Manager Occupation Toxicology, GsK
- Brian Edwards, Chair, Pharmaceutical Human Factors Group, CIeHf
- Thomas Adam, Head of GQA Chemical APIs, Bayer AG
- Ildikó Ziegler, QA Manager, Gedeon Richter
- Francois D’Hooge, ADC Project Manager, Gamamabs Pharma
- Andreas Schreiner, Head of Validation, Novartis
- Explore HPAPI manufacturing with 8 big pharma from both the toxic substance and the employees’ perspective
- Gain better understanding of human factors and ergonomics aspects and their role in improving production performance with the
- Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors
- Deep dive into the oncology market and ADC production, the main driver of the HPAPI industry
- Learn what it takes to create a safety company culture and how to better train your employees on risk perception
For further information and to register, please visit:
About SMi GroupEstablished since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network.