23-24 October, 2008 - Pharma Sales Technology & Customer Excellence
Successful Pharma companies understand, how to effectively engage and interact with the customers through the new e-health technologies.The sales reps, who possess an understanding of utilizing the new interactive tools, will be in a stronger position to meet the growing demands of the customers.
As the age of primary care blockbusters draws to close, and market is becoming more & more generic driven, a shift towards secondary care is becoming essential. Sales reps must now embrace internet technologies to improve influence and efficacy by supplementing traditional sales and marketing practices with eHealth applications.Reveal, how to adapt sales models and utilize the new technologies. Boost your sales and develop long-term customer relationships through CRM systems.
This event will bring together the experts from the pharmaceutical industry to benchmark their experiences in achieving sales force excellence.
- Vice President Global Sales Force Systems, GlaxoSmithKline, Poland
- European Sales Force Effectiveness Director, Takeda, Italy
- Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing, Actelion, USA
- VP â Director of Global Operations, Astellas, Canada
- Business Unit Director CNS, UCB Group, Italy
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Sales & Marketing, Eli Lilly, Switzerland
- Achieving Sales Force Excellence
- Give your sales force the tools they need to succeed
- Case studies on integrating CRM systems at local vs global level
- Exploring the best sales & marketing practices to enhance sales force performance
- Benchmarking the sales force models in Primary Care vs Secondary Care
- Optimizing the sales forces
- Keeping the pace with the sales force evolution
Who should attend:
Vice Presidents, Senior Executives, Heads, Directors and Managers of: Sales & Marketing, Sales Force, Field Force, Sales & Marketing Systems, Patient Relationship Marketing, CRM, E-Business, E-Marketing, E-Communication, Business Unit Directors, Product Managers, Sales Analysts, Key Account Management, Primay Care, Secondary Care, Hospital Operations, Managed Care Marketing, Disease Management, Communications, Consumer Marketing, General Managers
For further information, please visit:
About Jacob Fleming Group
Jacob Fleming Group is one of the world's leading business intelligence companies producing business-to-business conferences which consists of current research, market trends, technological developments and applications. Our market-led intelligence allows our customers to make informed decisions for maximum bottom-line impact.
Jacob Fleming offices in Bratislava (Slovakia), Prague (Czech republic), Budapest (Hungary), Barcelona (Spain), Dubai (UAE) and Cleveland (USA) specialize in organizing prestigious international conferences for Europe and GCC region, providing groundbreaking strategies and proven technical expertise in both business functional areas and vertical markets through energy, finance, media, pharmaceutical and telecom sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobfleming.com.