These two intensive days address the most important aspects of SFE in Russia and CIS region. Following on from years of highly successful Global Pharmaceutical Sales conferences eyeforpharma's latest offering in this field guarantees the insights, strategies and contacts to drive sales growth and measure ROI in complex and changing environment.
- Superb networking: Unprecedented opportunities for you to meet, discuss and debate with your pharma peers and the industries most innovative thinkers.
- Groundbreaking case studies: Cutting edge and insightful case studies from market-leading pharma companies.
- Interactive roundtables: For the first time eyeforpharma deliver a series of thought-provoking discussion forums designed to drill down into the business critical issues that matter to you most .
- In-depth workshops: Unique expert analysis and delegate participation ensuring you take away blueprints for successful sales force strategies.
The summit includes industry led workshops, roundtable discussions, pre-day IMS workshop and over 25 senior level speakers.
Hosting 25 speakers-key notes include:
- Patrick Aghanian General Manager Russia-CIS, Sandoz
- Paul Kusters Director SFE & Training Europe, UCB-Group
- Milos Petrovic General Manager Russia-CIS, Roche
- Marc Widmer Sales Excellence Director Russia, sanofi-aventis
- Sergei Dereviannykh, Sales Excellence, Director Russia-CIS, Organon- Schering-Plough
- Eugene Zaika Head of Representative Office Ukraine and Maldova, Nycomed
For more information visit http://www.eyeforpharma.com/salesrussia08/
eyeforpharma is a leading global source of information for the pharmaceutical industry. Our reputation has been built on quality, in-depth conferences that have distinguished themselves from competitors by the depth and breadth of research we put into each conference to ensure it is covering the hottest and most pertinent issues of the industry. Months are spent talking directly to senior executives in the industry, as well as relevant consultants and journalists and well respected solutions providers. For more information, please visit www.eyeforpharma.com.