As the requirement for targeted solutions for chronic diseases continues to grow, the interest of pharmaceutical and biotech companies has increasingly focused towards RNA therapeutics, such that by 2020, the RNA Therapeutics Market is predicted to attain $1.2 billion. One of the main challenges in RNA Therapeutics continues to be bridging the gap between in-vivo and in-vitro models, hear key case studies on the development on the latest delivery systems and evaluate with key industry leaders the lessons they’ve learnt whilst developing an RNA therapeutic.
Join RNA Therapeutics this February 2018, as SMi's RNA Therapeutics Conference brings together industry experts from leading RNA therapeutics companies to analyze and evaluate the latest advancements including SaRNA as a potential therapeutic for people with liver cancer, advances in targeted delivery of nucleotides beyond the liver and the latest developments in delivery systems, such as exosomes and nanocomplexes.
How Will You Benefit?Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- Nagy Habib, Head of HPB Surgery, Imperial College London and Co-Founder, MiNA Therapeutics
- Shalini Andersson, Senior Director Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics, AstraZeneca R&D
- Ekkehard Leberer, Senior Director, Sanofi
- Jeffrey Ulmer, Head Preclinical R&D, GSK
- James Hamilton, Vice President, Head of Clinical Development, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- Mariola Fotin-Mleczek, Chief Scientific Officer, CureVac
- Bob D. Brown, Chief Scientific Officer and Senior Vice President, Research, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
- Oliver Rausch, VP Research & Development, Storm Therapeutics
- Kirsty Wydenbach, Senior Medical Assessor, Deputy Unit Manager, Clinical Trials Unit, MHRA
Some Featured Highlights will include:
- Hear from MiNA Therapeutics about their new pre-clinical data supporting the on-target mechanism of action of their pioneering new drug candidate MTL-CEBPA
- Learn how CureVac's sophisticated technologies and approaches have helped overcome limitations such as the instability of single-stranded RNA
- Discover STORM Therapeutics’ innovative approach: Harnessing the power of RNA epigenetics to develop first-inclass drugs in oncology
- Expand your knowledge of patenting RNA Therapeutics, with James Ogle, a European and UK Chartered Patent Attorney with particular expertise in RNA and other nucleic acid based technologies
- Examine the latest developments in delivery systems for RNA Therapeutics, including Exosomes, Nanocomplexes and Platform Delivery Approaches
Early-Bird RatesBook by 30th November and save £200
Book by 15th December and save £100
For further information and to register, please visit:
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global company that specialises in the production of Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses. We research, create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
We believe in bringing you the best events incorporating:
- In-depth analysis of the subject matter
- Tools, techniques and information to immediately benefit your business
- High level contact with expert speakers
- Insight into new areas, refreshing your knowledge
- Opportunities to learn from key opinion leaders, and to engage through Q&A
- Sessions with leading professionals and to network before, during and after event
Our management team has more than 70 years collective experience in the conference industry and our long-term success has been established by providing a reliable and expert service. This gives you the delegate, the confidence and reassurance, in knowing that we have brought you the best speakers and content for 20 years. The SMi management team plays a very active role in the day to day running of the business and events and we look forward to meeting you at an event soon!