Join the calendar event highlight for the medical device industry at Europe's leading 10th annual conference and exhibition on Pre-Filled Syringes when it returns to Central London on 17th and 18th January 2018. Pre-Filled Syringes Europe will once again provide a perfect platform to discuss new advancements and showcase the latest innovations to keep you at the forefront of a dynamic and booming market.
Building on the success of its sell-out global 2017 PFS series of events which saw 100+ attendees join shows in London, Boston and San Diego, the agenda for Pre-Filled Syringes Europe 2018 has been carefully tailored to arm you with the key requirements and tools to adapt to an ever-changing medical landscape in areas that are critical to those working within parenteral drug delivery and injectable devices.
- Alphons Fakler, Group Head Risk Management, Novartis Pharma
- Bettine Boltres, Technical Account Manager, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Elizabeth Baker, Group Manager Licensing Division, MHRA
- Marcel Mueller, Device Project Leader, Novartis
- Cedric Gysel, Staff Device Engineer, Janssen
- Carsten Worsoe, Principal Scientist, CMC Analytical Support, Novo Nordisk
- Vikas Jaitely, Senior Manager CMC Regulatory Intelligence and Pharmaceutical Science, Merck
- Susanne Joerg, Head of Formulation Development, Lonza
- Orla Downes, Head of Business Development Unit, Barts Health Pharmaceuticals
- Barry Knight, Device Program Lead, UCB Celltech
- Sudeshna Dutta Ray, Senior Engineer, Advanced Device Technology and Innovation, Amgen
- Alexander Jung, Senior Manager, Technology and Innovation, Drug Delivery and Devices, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Christian Dechant, Primary Packaging Director, Boehringer Ingelheim
Sponsors include: Früh Verpackungstechnik Ag, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Nemera, Panasonic, West Pharmaceutical Services, Worrell and more
Key Topics for 2018:
- Engage with the latest regulatory updates and guidelines for ultimate product compliance and efficiency
- Discuss the emerging hot topic of combination products and benchmark against other industry-leaders
- Participate in the increased focus towards digital connectivity and smart devices for improved patient adherence
- Follow approaches to human factors and end-user engagement from formulation to after-market development
- Witness the latest insights into the broader market trends of increased biologics attention and how to address these challenges head on
This event will sell-out. For further information and to register, please visit:
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global company that specialises in the production of Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses. We research, create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
We believe in bringing you the best events incorporating:
- In-depth analysis of the subject matter
- Tools, techniques and information to immediately benefit your business
- High level contact with expert speakers
- Insight into new areas, refreshing your knowledge
- Opportunities to learn from key opinion leaders, and to engage through Q&A
- Sessions with leading professionals and to network before, during and after event
Our management team has more than 70 years collective experience in the conference industry and our long-term success has been established by providing a reliable and expert service. This gives you the delegate, the confidence and reassurance, in knowing that we have brought you the best speakers and content for 20 years. The SMi management team plays a very active role in the day to day running of the business and events and we look forward to meeting you at an event soon!