This event will bring together the Pharma Industry experts to benchmark the best practices in health economics, and their experience with benefit evaluations and reference pricing approach. During two days, the participants will have the opportunity to compare and contrast different pricing and reimbursement policies across the European markets.
Setting the right price and ensuring that the product is adequately reimbursed is vital for a company's profitability. Leading pharmaceutical companies understand, how to succeed in a regulatory uncertainty, cost - containment efforts and governmental pressure to lower the drugs' prices. Overcoming pricing & reimbursement hurdles is crucial for achieving a rapid market access.
- Mondher Toumi, Vice President Pricing, Reimbursement & Health Outcomes, Lundbeck, France
- Sylvie Gabriel, Vice President Global Health Outcomes and Market Access, Sanofi Aventis, France
- Peter Sawicki, Institute's Director, IQWIG, Germany
- Koen Torfs, Vice President Health Economics and Pricing, Janssen Cilag, Germany
- Altan Demirdere, Managing Director, Novartis, Turkey
- Fernando Royo, Vice President & General Manager, Genzyme, Spain
- Benchmarking different pricing & reimbursement systems across the European markets
- Achieving competitive advantage in current pricing & reimbursement environment
- Keeping the optimal price throughout a drug's life
- The role of health economics for pricing
- Best practices in improving market access speed
Who should attend:
Vice Presidents, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers of: Pricing, Market Pricing, Commercial Pricing, Pricing Strategists, Pricing & Reimbursement, Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Regulatory Affairs, Governmental Affairs, Public Affairs, Public Policy Directors, Operations, Government bodies, Regulatory Bodies
For further information and registration, visit the 3rd Annual Pharma Pricing Strategies event pages.
About Jacob Fleming Group
Jacob Fleming Group is one of the world's leading business intelligence companies producing business-to-business conferences which consists of current research, market trends, technological developments and applications. Our market-led intelligence allows our customers to make informed decisions for maximum bottom-line impact.
Jacob Fleming offices in Bratislava (Slovakia), Prague (Czech republic), Budapest (Hungary), Barcelona (Spain), Dubai (UAE) and Cleveland (USA) specialize in organizing prestigious international conferences for Europe and GCC region, providing groundbreaking strategies and proven technical expertise in both business functional areas and vertical markets through energy, finance, media, pharmaceutical and telecom sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobfleming.com.