Recently, behaviors of pharmaceutical marketing landscape, which includes health care providers, patients, and consumers are changing. Pharma companies are now favoring marketing through new media technologies like mobile-Web integration and online interactivity.
Following five successful annuals, Jacob Fleming Group invites you to the 6th Annual Pharma Marketing & Branding Excellence. Jacob Fleming Group has gathered worldwide Pharma marketing specialists who will share their knowledge with you. Hear them speak about the most powerful marketing strategies and network face-to-face.
At this conference, you will have the chance to meet true market leaders, top speakers and real experts from pharmaceutical industry. Do not miss the opportunity to gain new knowledge and join us at this event of the year.
- Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Bayer Healthcare, Germany
- Head of Marketing, Specialty Care Business Unit, Pfizer, Finland
- Director Strategic Marketing, Member of the Executive Committee, Abbott, Switzerland
- Head of Marketing Scandinavia, UCB, Norway
- Associate Director, EMEA Marketing, Baxter, Switzerland
- Vice President, Franchise & Global Marketing Operations, Sanofi Pasteur, France
- Founder and managing director of Webicina.com, Author of Scienceroll.com, University of Debrecen Medical School and Health
- Senior Marketing Director, Pfizer, UK
- Executive Director, Global Marketing Excellence, Johnson & Johnson, UK
- Case studies from top pharmaceutical companies on how to target the most interesting segments through different channels
- Understand, how to utilize the potential of mobile marketing & achieve greater brand interactivity and immediate response metrics for your brands.
- Real life case studies on how to expand âtraditionalâ e-detailing beyond its current limitations
- Working case studies on how to develop and effective social media strategy
- Find out how to achieve branding excellence in highly competitive market place
- Experiences of top pharmaceutical companies on how to overcome barriers for effective closed loop marketing
- Case studies on how to built sustainable brand equity in a commoditized market
- Real life case studies on how to successfully select the most suitable brands for e-communication
Who should attend:
Senior Vice presidents, Vice presidents, Senior Executives, Global Heads, Heads, International Directors, Senior Directors, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers of: Marketing & Sales, Marketing, Marketing excellence, CRM, e-Marketing, Branding, Communication, Business Unit Directors, Strategic Planning, Commercial operations, Strategic Marketing, Brand management, Product Directors, Key Accounts, Advertising, Market research, Business Intelligence.
For further information and registration, please visit:
About Jacob Fleming Group
Jacob Fleming Conferences are carefully designed to provide key strategic business information and the best networking opportunities for the participants. Our business to business conferences are highly interactive events with a limited number of delegates from specialized industry sectors. For each conference Jacob Fleming brings together selected senior level executives who become part of a premium community discussing the questions of the day and enjoying the value of a five star event.