What are the best practices to achieve QC Laboratory Excellence? How successful are you in adopting and sustaining consistent, harmonized & compliant quality systems?
Leading Pharmaceutical companies will share their first hand experience with transforming the mindset of people, creating the culture of change and continuous improvement in both Quality and Operational Excellence.
Understand, what is the future of Quality organization and how is the role of QA & QC changing in 21st century. Learn how & where to deploy and develop measurable quality systems, Quality Risk Management, QbD & PAT.
Reveal, how to achieve and sustain better costs, productivity and speed through lean six sigma, kaizen and continuous improvement projects.
This event will bring together senior industry quality & operational excellence experts from the pharmaceutical industry presenting real life case studies as well as a lot of networking sessions and discussions.
- Head PharmOps QA, Novartis, Switzerland
- Director/Senior Operational Excellence Leader EMEA, Pfizer, USA
- Global Head Integrated Risk Management, Pharma Technical Operations - Supply Chain, Roche, Switzerland
- Vice President Quality, Genzyme, Ireland
- Head Quality Control Department, Teva, Hungary
- Head Corporate Quality Assurance,UCB, Belgium
- Vice President Biopharma Operations, Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany
- Quality Assurance EMACM, (European, Middle Eastern & African Contract Mfg), Eli Lilly, Italy
- Head GLP QA, MerckSerono, Italy
- Case studies on deploying, sustaining & improving consistent, harmonized & compliant quality systems
- Reveal the future of Quality Organization â interaction between lean & quality in the lab, and changing role of QA & QC in the 21st century
- Achieving quicker adoption and less ambiguity surrounding ICH Q 8, Q 9 and Q 10 guidance
- Explore current developments and future trends in Quality by Design & PAT
- Critical insights on Quality Risk Management
- Exploit the pathway to compliance based Operational Excellence & Process Improvements â Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen & Continuous Improvement Journey
- Improving Quality at Contract Manufacturers â real life case studies
Who should attend:
Vice Presidents, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers of:
Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Operations, Quality Control, Quality Systems, Contract Manufacturing, Operational Excellence, Supply Chain, GMP Compliance, Innovation, PAT, Lean/SixSigma, Lean Manufacturing, API manufacturing, Technical operations, Business Process Management
For further information and registration, please visit:
About the Jacob Fleming Conferences
Jacob Fleming Conferences have always been carefully designed to provide key strategic business information and the best networking opportunities for the participants. This young, dynamically growing company provides events for specialized industries including Finance, Life Science, Telecommunications, Chemical, and cross industry sectors. Extensive research, targeted speaker selection and top class venues provide a unique incentive and exceptional opportunities for the executives and experts participating in Jacob Fleming conferences. For more information, visit www.jacobfleming.com.