Allergan plc confirms discussions regarding potential business combination transaction with Pfizer Inc.
Convergence Pharmaceuticals Successfully Launched out of GSK to Focus on Novel High Value Analgesics
More Articles ...
- ratiopharm to become the hub for Teva's European growth strategy
- Johnson & Johnson Reports Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter 2008 Results
- Johnson & Johnson Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Omrix
- Alpharma Responds To Unsolicited Proposal By King Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- King Proposes Acquisition of Alpharma for $33 Per Share in Cash
- Teva Reports Second Quarter 2008 Results - Record Quarterly Sales of $2,823 Million
- Grindeks profit reaches 5 million lats in the first half of 2008
Most Popular Now
Digest World Pharma Newsletter
Company Profiles and News
Showcase your Company Profile / News