Business & Industry News Channel
Merck and Pfizer receive FDA Breakthrough Therapy designation for avelumab in metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma
More Articles ...
- Boehringer Ingelheim will invest 11 billion euros in Research and Development in the next five years
- Boehringer Ingelheim partners with leading scientific institutions in inflammatory bowel disease research
- Pfizer expands its patient assistance program
- Merck recognized for digital workplace platform
- AstraZeneca strengthens cardiovascular and metabolic disease portfolio with acquisition of ZS Pharma
- Johnson & Johnson announces agreement to acquire Novira Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sanofi and BioNTech announce cancer immunotherapy collaboration and license agreement
Digest World Pharma Newsletter
Company Profiles and News
Showcase your Company Profile / News