Business & Industry News Channel
The European Stroke Organisation and Boehringer Ingelheim launch the "Angels Initiative"
Pfizer receives World Health Organization prequalification for multi-dose vial presentation of Prevenar 13®
Amgen and Daiichi Sankyo announce agreement to commercialize biosimilars in Japan
Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly announce clinical trial collaboration in metastatic breast cancer
FDA approves first and only single monthly injection for a PCSK9 inhibitor
Merck and Pfizer initiate Phase III trial to evaluate Avelumab as first-line treatment for ovarian cancer
Merck commits €1.5 million to the Grant for Fertility Innovation (GFI) for 2016/17
More Articles ...
- Sanofi Pasteur signs research agreement for Zika vaccine
- Bristol-Myers Squibb acquires Cormorant Pharmaceuticals
- Novo Nordisk and Aarhus University team up on world-class talents
- AstraZeneca enters licensing agreements with LEO Pharma in skin diseases
- Bristol-Myers Squibb and PsiOxus Therapeutics announce immuno-oncology clinical collaboration
- Novartis adds bispecific antibodies to its growing immuno-oncology portfolio through collaboration and licensing agreement with Xencor
- New antibiotic Zavicefta approved in the European Union for patients with serious bacterial infections