SMi Group are delighted to present the return of their 11th annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference to London on the 21st - 23rd January 2019. Social media is the perfect channel for pharmaceutical companies to educate, market, listen and connect with customers, patients and physicians. How the pharmaceutical industry utilize social media is particularly complex as regulators such as the FDA have not yet written the rules about how pharmaceuticals can engage with potential customers and patients.
Join SMi's 11th annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference to learn the best way your company can benefit from a robust social media strategy. Hear from industry experts on how to leverage social media platforms by keeping the patient at the forefront and exploring the latest advances in digital application such as Artificial Intelligence, challenges and techniques in the field of 'social pharma'.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- [Chair] Jason Browning, Global Head of Digital Communications & Social Media, Novartis
- [Chair] Emma Sutcliffe, Director Patient Engagement and Innovation, NexGen Healthcare Communications
- Roeland Van der Heiden, Digital Director, AstraZeneca
- Lin Lei, Associate Director Digital Customer Engagement, Teva
- Joao Bocas, CEO, DigitalSalutem
- Paul Tunnah, CEO, PharmaPhorumMedia
- Jacob D Flindt, Founder, InforMed.pro
- Alan Shaw, Director, Strategic Planet; Senior Lecturer: Digital Marketing, Northumbria University
- Dennis Fink, Campaign Manager and Social Media Channel Expert, Qiagen
- Stefania Alvino, Multichannel Manager, Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
2019 Featured Highlights
- Explore a result driven, value focused social media strategy in the pharmaceutical industry
- Gain insight into procedures and practices required prior to the implementation of social listening
- Discuss how to personalise the content relationships with AI
- Understand the optimisation of disease awareness through social media channels
- Learn how to use social networks and digital communication to engage HCPs
- GDPR regulations and limitations to product advertisement (with case studies)
- Pharmacovigilance in social media - specifically in adverse events reporting
For further information and to register, please visit:
- Register by 29th September and save £400
- Register by 31st October and save £200
- Register by 30th November and save £100
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global company that specialises in the production of Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses. We research, create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
We believe in bringing you the best events incorporating:
- In-depth analysis of the subject matter
- Tools, techniques and information to immediately benefit your business
- High level contact with expert speakers
- Insight into new areas, refreshing your knowledge
- Opportunities to learn from key opinion leaders, and to engage through Q&A
- Sessions with leading professionals and to network before, during and after event
Our management team has more than 70 years collective experience in the conference industry and our long-term success has been established by providing a reliable and expert service. This gives you the delegate, the confidence and reassurance, in knowing that we have brought you the best speakers and content for 20 years. The SMi management team plays a very active role in the day to day running of the business and events and we look forward to meeting you at an event soon!