Although an old process, pharmaceutical freeze drying is ever evolving with new trends and approaches being used for pharmaceutical formulation. In it's 6th year, the conference will cover the most recent advances in Freeze drying technology and discuss the latest ideas in the industry. It is the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles such as PAT and QbD, whilst staying at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to growing manufacturing demands.
Gathering a room of Senior Scientists and Heads of Pharmaceutical Engineering, the 6th annual show provides an ideal forum to discuss the latest advancements in pharmaceutical lyophilisation, welcoming regulatory guidance from the NIBSC-MHRA and expertise from the likes of Sanofi, Boehringer Ingelheim, Janssen, GSK and more.
Network & Benefit From Industry Experts:
- [CHAIR] SuneKlint Anderson, Principal Scientist, Janssen
- Paul Matejtschuk, Principal Scientist, NIBSC - MHRA
- Mostafa Nakach, Head of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Sanofi
- ErwanBourles, Expert Scientist, Head Filling Drying Device, GlaxoSmithKline
- MiguelaVieru, Senior Scientist, Janssen
- Eric Munson, Patrick Deluca Endowed Professor of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Kentucky
- Patrick Garidel, Bioprocess and Pharmaceutical Development Biologicals, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Daryl Williams, Reader in Particle Science, Imperial College London
Featured Highlights this June:
- Discuss the use of old and new methods in terms of the optimisation of freeze drying cycles
- Learn about case studies which delve into the processes through which cycles can be refined to the utmost efficiency
- Hear about a new PAT for freeze drying cycle development through vial impedance spectroscopy
- Discover ways in which water activity measurement and mathematical modelling can be used to evaluate the stability of freeze dried vaccines
- Evaluate quality-by-design strategies, applied to spray drying, versus lyophilisation
Don't forget to check out the two-post conference interactive workshops taking place on 12th June.
For those looking to attend there are early-bird rates currently available of up to £400.
Further information is available at: www.pharmafreezedrying.com/wpn
About SMi GroupEstablished since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk