SMi Group are delighted to announce their 5th Drug Safety conference. For drugs anywhere, it's the safety in patients which is a huge issue, constantly under surveillance, irrespective of where the drug is in its pipeline.
The Global Pharmaceutical Market currently has a market value of $1057 billion. If a drug is found to be unsafe, causing serious side effects, it can have a huge knock on effect on revenue, causing huge losses to pharmaceutical companies manufacturing the drug.
Drug Safety 2018 aims to discuss the latest findings and current thinking on pharmacovigilance. Importantly, it will address the newest regulatory updates and interpretations of them, including the impact of the vital and much awaited Clinical Trial Regulations.
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- David Lewis, Senior Adviser Pharmacovigilance, CMO Patient Safety, Novartis
- Peter De Veene, Senior Vice President and Head Global Drug Safety and QPPV, Grünenthal
- Simon Ashworth, VP EU QPPV, EU Head Compliance and Marketed Products and Head PV Affiliate Relations, Takeda
- Kirsty Wydenbach, Deputy Unit Manager, Clinical Trials Unit, MHRA
- John Solomon, Head of Pharmacovigilance-UK & Ireland, Sanofi
- Bjarke Naver, Head of Pharmacovigilance Science, LEO Pharma
- Sue Rees, EU QPPV, Executive Director, Global Safety, Amgen
- Jackie Roberts, Executive Director Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Medical UK/IE/Malta and MENA, Accord Healthcare
- Philip Eichorn, Senior Director, Worldwide Safety and Regulatory, Pfizer
- Rawya Al Kredly, Director of Medical Affairs Department, Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries (Julphar)
- Bert van Leeuwen, Deputy QPPV, Astellas
- Kashif Sheikh, Safety Surveillance Specialist, Novo Nordisk
- MHRA spotlight presentation on the future of Clinical Trial Regulations
- Hear first experiences with the new Eudravigilence system
- Gain insight into how competitors are reporting adverse effects under the new legislation and system
- Discuss risk-minimisation and signal detection strategies with industry-thought leaders
- Evaluate the benefits and pitfalls of patient involvement and patient support programs
For further information and to register, please visit:
- Book by 28th February and save £400
- Book by 29th March and save £200
- Book by 30th April and save £100
About SMi GroupThe SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global company that specialises in the production of Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses. We research, create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.
We believe in bringing you the best events incorporating:
- In-depth analysis of the subject matter
- Tools, techniques and information to immediately benefit your business
- High level contact with expert speakers
- Insight into new areas, refreshing your knowledge
- Opportunities to learn from key opinion leaders, and to engage through Q&A
- Sessions with leading professionals and to network before, during and after event
Our management team has more than 70 years collective experience in the conference industry and our long-term success has been established by providing a reliable and expert service. This gives you the delegate, the confidence and reassurance, in knowing that we have brought you the best speakers and content for 20 years. The SMi management team plays a very active role in the day to day running of the business and events and we look forward to meeting you at an event soon!