The democratization of healthcare is real, the healthcare delivery landscape is consolidating fast, and the patient is empowered and the customer in charge. Pharma needs to change and develop along with it.
One eyeforpharma Philadelphia. 6 in-depth commercial pharma conferences on the key issues of 2017 and beyond.
The 6 sessions will focus on:
- Commercial Leadership
The rules of the game have changed: we have moved away from a volume approach. We must recognize that our medicine is not the asset, it is merely one of our assets - another key asset being the understanding we have of our patient's lives. Our metrics have already moved away from sales, towards engagement. Find out how pharma's c-suite are embracing the new customer engagement paradigm.
- The Heart of Customer Experience
Make no mistake, it's 2017 and your customers are in charge. A positive, reliable experience at any touch point will be necessary to unleash new levels of engagement, loyalty and the rewards this brings for patients as well as your business. Help your customers succeed as a partner and differentiate your company through the way you engage.
- Commercial Model Innovation
Your face-to-face push model has evolved in the face of healthcare consumerization and provider consolidation. It's more vital than ever to develop an effective and sustainable commercial model. Understand the market dynamics and position your teams for industry leadership.
- Digital Transformation & Technology
As consumers, digital is key to everything we do. To ensure that your company is leveraging the technology transformation, you must ensure that digital is integral to your business plan. Join leaders in tech and industry and develop a strategic vision to embed digital throughout the organization.
- Pharma's 'Triple Aim': Access, affordability and adherence
New strategies are needed to help patients manage healthcare payment concerns and adherence through better assistance and engagement services than ever before. Hear action-driven case studies about the power of empathy in guiding successful patient support.
- Patients as partners: Co-creation and shared decision-making
Moving from 'words to action' has been a key imperative for those who want to lead patient-centric change in our industry. Looking at both partnerships with stakeholders and initiatives from within, our sessions will help you achieve 'quick-wins' as well as big transformations. See the full agenda here.
Why you can't miss The eyeforpharma Philadelphia Summit 2017With 15 years of experience, eyeforpharma has tailored this summit to go beyond the offerings of a normal conference. The 2017 Summit will guarantee:
- More Than 50 Executive-level Thought Leaders sharing their experience and knowledge. Take this opportunity to transform your organisation, become truly customer-centric and improve healthcare outcomes.
- NO Sales Pitch: this is an independently researched event committed to equipping you with the techniques and expertise to drive your business. You will take-away actionable insights proven to drive your commercial strategy.
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Identify new business opportunities and develop valuable and lasting relationships with senior-level executives that create partnerships and collaborations beyond what's possible in the office.
- NEW for 2017 - Innovative Sessions that Deepen Your Thinking: From Think Tanks, to Panel Debates, to Roundtables to Fire-side Chats, we can guarantee you a variety of sessions that will help you identify the answers to common challenges commercial professionals are faced with.
- Included in your Philly pass: eyeforpharma Philadelphia has just gotten bigger, one-pass will not gain you access to eyeforpharma's "Brand New" Medical Affairs meeting
Join the most forward thinking speakers from across North America including C-level, VPs and industry leaders from Shire, Otsuka, GSK, Novartis, Pfizer, Google, Sanofi, Takeda and many more. This is the ideal place to ensure your commercial strategy is prepared for 2017 and beyond.
World Pharma News readers can benefit from an exclusive discount - save $200 using our unique discount code WPN200 when you register online.
For further information, please visit:
Our mission is to make pharma more open and valued. The ultimate driver for the pharmaceutical industry's health is meeting the needs of patients, otherwise it will cease to matter. For healthcare to be as good as it could be, the strength, skills and resources of our industry need to be fully integrated into health outcomes and we need pharma experience at the decision-making table. We believe the industry must focus on a business model combining service with product, with patients at the center.