The democratization of healthcare is real, the healthcare delivery landscape is consolidating fast, and the patient is empowered and the customer in charge. Pharma needs to change and develop along with it. 6 in-depth commercial pharma conferences on the key issues of 2017 and beyond, the 6 eyeforpharma Philadelphia 2017 sessions will focus on:
- Commercial Leadership: Healthcare Leadership: How Pharma Embraces a New Customer Engagement Paradigm
- Executive Commitment: Recognize Patient Centricity as a Journey: and Spearhead Cultural Change
- Business Transformation: Your Company Needs to be Disrupted: Corporate Activism for Value Creation
- Technology Partnerships: Tech meets Pharma: Life Science Partnerships from Bench to Bedside
- Healthcare Challenges: Approaching the Caregiver Cliff: How Pharma Should Support the Supporters
- The Implementation Panel: From Words to Action, How to Become a Pharma Intrapreneur
Patients as Partners
- Patient advocacy 2.0: Manage ‘local customer engagement' from pre to post launch
- The future of pharma-stakeholder collaboration: Lessons learnt from partnering in the rare disease field
- Where rubber hits the road: Can patient centricity grow the bottom-line?
- Case studies on understanding and acting on patient concern
- Is the new sales strategy to de-prioritize targets?
- Customer experience is the key to commercial excellence
- It's the experience that counts!
- Look after your customer's journey from start to finish
- Sales rep 2.0: The new portrait of a customer facing role
Commercial Model Innovation
- A holistic commercial view: integrate your sales and marketing teams
- Leverage untapped opportunities with patient-centric selling
- Customer centricity is key. Are you doing enough?
- The Modern Marketer: how to stay ahead in a competitive landscape
Pharma's Triple Aim
- Strengthen the patient ecosystem - improve treatment adherence beyond physician support
- How to innovate and differentiate your patient assistance solutions
- Understand factors driving patients' treatment choices
- Free your engagement from uncertainty around compliance
- Maximize capabilities of your commercial teams with technology
- Stay ahead of the curve: How digital integration takes your customer’s experience further
- The power of integrating digital across all aspects of your organization
- Leveraging Digital: Navigating digital trends and technologies to maximize positive outcomes for patients
Join the most forward thinking speakers from across North America including C-level, VPs and industry leaders from Shire, Otsuka, GSK, Novartis, Pfizer, Google, Sanofi, Takeda and many more. This is the ideal place to ensure your commercial strategy is prepared for 2017 and beyond.
World Pharma News readers can benefit from an exclusive discount - save $200 using our unique discount code WPN200 when you register online.
You can find full details of the meeting here.
Our mission is to make pharma more open and valued. The ultimate driver for the pharmaceutical industry's health is meeting the needs of patients, otherwise it will cease to matter. For healthcare to be as good as it could be, the strength, skills and resources of our industry need to be fully integrated into health outcomes and we need pharma experience at the decision-making table. We believe the industry must focus on a business model combining service with product, with patients at the center.