eyeforpharma Barcelona is Europe's largest commercial pharma meeting of 1000+ industry leaders focused on commercial innovation, engagement strategy, patient centricity and stakeholder collaboration.
1000+ delegates, 80+ senior level speakers, 6 key themes - find out more here.
- Richard Francis, CEO, Sandoz
- Esteban Plata, President International, Western Europe & Canada, AbbVie
- Greg Behar, CEO, Nestlé Health Science
- Gitte Aabo, CEO, LEO Pharma
- Brian Otis, CTO, Verily (Google Life Sciences)
- Collaborative setting: Our aim is to ensure your key stakeholders are present to advance partnerships with healthcare, technology, patients and patient associations
- An inspiring agenda: As you undergo a commercial evolution we will cover 6 key themes, provide intimate workshops and keynote sessions to help direct your journey
- 1000+ in attendance: If you are looking for one commercial meeting to attend in 2017, Barcelona will be sure to give you the most senior networking opportunities possible
World Pharma News readers can benefit from an exclusive discount - save €200 using our unique discount code WPN200 when you register online.
For more information and to reserve your pass, visit the Barcelona website.
Our mission is to make pharma more open and valued. The ultimate driver for the pharmaceutical industry’s health is meeting the needs of patients, otherwise it will cease to matter. For healthcare to be as good as it could be, the strength, skills and resources of our industry need to be fully integrated into health outcomes and we need pharma experience at the decision-making table. We believe the industry must focus on a business model combining service with product, with patients at the center.