Mastering Human Resourcing 2011 has been specifically designed to address the particular challenges current - and future - leaders face. This interactive 2 day course will be a gathering for HR executives from companies across the industries to exchange ideas, develop new partnerships and discuss the latest tools, technologies and strategies being employed in the profession to enhance departmental efficiencies and drive corporate growth.
The goal of Mastering HR 2011 is to offer valuable knowledge transfer and networking as well as to highlight future trends. We are aiming to attract all HR managers and specialists, HR service agencies, high-level personnel and line managers as well as the next generation in the profession from all over Europe.
The event will focus on the most current topics in the HR industry such as:
- Global Diversity Management
- Innovative HR Trends
- ROI of Human Capital
- Managing Different generations
- HR Outsourcing & Insourcing
- Recruitment Strategies
- Managing recruitment and talentin a post-recession environment
- Implementing change management
- International HR strategy
- Changing Face of HR Function
- Engagement & Retention
- Talent Management
Joins some of the experts like:
- Citi, Senior Vice PresidentHR
- Raiffeisen International, Senior Vice President HR
- KLM, Vice President HR CIO/IS
- The Hertz Corporation, Vice President - Global Talent Management
- OMV, Head of human resources & orgainization
- IBM, HR director Benelux
- Merck Serono, Regional Director of Human Resources Middle East & Near East
- Novonordisk, Director for performance
- Unicredit Group, Head of coporate learning & CEO Unimangement
- Abbott, Global HR Director
- Royal Bank of Scotland,Director, group organisational effectiveness
- GSMA, Director Global People Initiative
- PepsiCo, Human ResourcesDirector Central Functions Europe
- Group Danone, HR Director baby Nutrition
- BT Group, MBE, HR Director
- Astellas Pharma, Senior Director Human Resources and Facilities
- British American Tobacco, Global Head of HR Transformation and Organization Effectiveness
- And many more...
Who should attend?
This conference is designed to attract key decision makers from the HR industry with key job titles including: Managing Directors, Country Managers, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Regional Directors/ Heads, Directors, Department Heads, Managers.
For further information and registration, please visit: