As pharmaceutical and patient landscape is constantly developing worldwide, excellence in strategic packaging and labelling has become essential to regulatory compliance, patient adherence, safety and sustainability.
Fleming Europe has selected from across the globe the highest-level pharmapack specialists, who will share their many market-specific local interpretations, which will influence pharmaceutical packaging and labelling structurally in 2011.
Listen to them speaking about the latest regulations coming into effect in the next months (including PharmaBraille and 2D Datamatrix Marking System). Discover various ways of patient adherence and the business models of in-house vs. outsourced artwork management. Be part of interactive roundtables focusing on the most advanced technologies of pharmapack traceability.…and listen to real-life case studies of anti-counterfeiting, parallel trade and packaging sustanability.
This 3-Day-Event includes a target audience focused post-conference workshop in 2 streams, which will bring together innovative, responsible and cost-effective methods of pharmaceutical and medical packaging, addressing key labelling issues as well as creating partnerships between industry leaders.
- Executive Director, Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council (HCPC), Austria
- Director, Global Regulatory Affairs Strategic Policy & Support, Johnson&Johnson, UK
- Secretary General, Child-Safe Packaging Group, UK
- Head of Packaging Strategy, Global Pharma Operations, Novartis, Switzerland
- Head of Patient Information Quality, MHRA, UK
- Director of Materials and Packaging Quality System, Eli Lilly, USA
- Director of Healthcare Traceability, GS1 Global, UK
- Head of Pharmacy Trade Sector, Roche Diagnostics, Germany
- Packaging & Labelling Regulatory Updates
- Patient Adherence
- Excellence in Artwork Management: In-house vs. Outsourced
- Traceability to Combat Non-compliance
- Packaging suitable for the Blind – Braille-Guidelines according to the European standards implemented from October 2010
- Innovative 2D Datamatrix System for Pharma Traceability
- Anti-Counterfeiting using Advanced Technology
- Parallel Traders Perspectives
- Sustainable Packaging Innovations
- Child-safe vs. Senior friendly Packaging – Balancing Patients’ Needs
- Information based Packaging Redesign
Who should attend:
VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of Packaging, Labelling, Supply Chain and Logistics, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Quality Assurance, Product Information, Product Development, Operations, Quality Control and Assurance, Licensing, Marketing and Sales, Patient Compliance, Purchase / Facilities, Manufacturing Technology, International Labelling Liaison, Packaging Designer, Global Labelling.
For further information and registration, please visit:
About Fleming Europe conferences
Fleming Europe conferences are events linking business with intelligence. Carefully designed to provide key strategic business information and the best networking opportunities for the participants, our B2B conferences are highly interactive. Number of delegates from specialized industry sectors - brought together by Fleming Europe - become part of a premium community discussing the questions of the day and enjoying the value of a five star event.