In the current environment where minimising cost and delivering ROI are critical themes within the pharma industry, improving your clinical trial infrastructure can ensure that time is not wasted and you are maximising your investments. Attend Clinical trials 2010, this two day meeting which is concise and packed with value, Presentations that will be case-study oriented, supplemented by panel discussions and network with leading practitioners to provide information to keep clinical trials goal-oriented, on-time and cost-effective. Take-aways will include presentations with information that can readily be adapted to clinical trial projects in your organization.The 2010 event is set to be a highlight in the clinical trial events calendar. What's more, it is widely accepted that there is nothing better than to learn from the experience of experts rather than trying to build that knowledge yourself.
The programme covers a wide range of topics including:
- Clinical Trials in the 21st Century
- Clinical trials in emerging economies: myth and reality
- How to optimize the global patient recruitment process
- Working with Academic Study Groups
- How to attract and retain clinical trials in western countries
- Outsourcing Innovative approaches
- The effect of EU regulations on conducting clinical trials
- Joins some of the experts like:
- Astrazeneca, Clinical Research Director Europe
- Grunenthal, Head of Clinical Operations
- MDC, Senior PartnerProduct Specialist Clinical Business Intelligence Systems
- Novartis, Chief Scientific Officer
- Glaxo Smith Kline, Director Clinical Research
- Actelion, Director, Global Clinical Development Affairs
- Novartis, Head Clinical Operations
- Lundbeck, Senior Specialist, Outsourcing
- Janssen-Cilag, Head Clinical Trials
- Sanofi-Aventis, Head of Clinical Research Unit
- Bayer Health care, EDC Director
- Pfizer, Associate Director Worldwide Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance
- And many more...
Who should attend?
This conference is designed to attract key decision makers from the Pharmaceutical industry: Presidents, Managing Directors, Country Managers, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Regional Directors/ Heads, Directors, Department Heads, Managers.
For further information and registration, please visit: