Pharma Marketing 2010 in Frankfurt provides a key platform for Europe's pharmaceutical industry stakeholders, such as yourself, to discover how best to tackle the key challenges of a price-sensitive and increasingly competitive and rapidly changing market.
This event offers the perfect setting for industry peers to present their ideas and successes directly to key decision makers from leading pharmaceutical companies. At this meeting you will meet and interact with senior level marketing executives, through a number of one-on-one meetings and networking activities.
They will discuss the challenges and strategies used to enhance online communication, customer relationship, strengthen brand awareness and improve profitability in marketing. This is your one-stop-shop to the most up to date online marketing strategies, regulatory low down, measuring ROI, analytical tools and more such as:
- 5 reasons why Pharma should not do E-marketing
- The successful commercialisation of a pharma brand start with an effective launch
- Forecasting is easy, communication is difficult
- Achieving Launch Excellence in a Challenging Pharma Marketplace
- The Doctor - Patient - Pharma: a triangle about a patient's health improvement.
- Balancing "old" and "new" marketing strategies
- Brand Management
- Why Online Belongs to the Pharma Marketing Mix
Joins some of the experts like:
- IMS heath, Director commercial effectiveness EMEA
- UCB Pharma, Head of eStrategies
- Novartis Oncology Region Europe, Regional Brand Leader
- Eli Lilly, Director Human Resources
- Astellas Pharma,Marketing Director
- Genzyme, Associate Director Global Commercial Effectiveness and Development
- AstraZneca, VP Global Marketing
- Allergan, Director Consumer Marketing
- Google, Industry Head
- And many more ...
Who should attend?
This conference is designed to attract key decision makers from the Pharmaceutical industry: Presidents, Managing Directors, Country Managers, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Regional Directors/ Heads, Directors, Department Heads, Managers.
For further information and registration, please visit: