Leading Pharmaceutical players understand, how to complete trials with greater levels of cost-efficiency, timelines and success. Reveal, how to tailor clinical trials to the needs of the patients. Discuss the innovative methods of motivating patients and physicians. Learn from first hand experience, how to optimize patient recruitment & retention, and explore the patient pool in Russia and Southeastern Europe. Achieve the competitive advantage through increased partnering with academic centres of excellence, patient organizations and CROs.
Discuss with leading Pharma companies, what is the future of clinical trials & how to be prepared to succeed.
- Senior Vice President Global Clinical Operations, MerckSerono, Switzerland
- Vice President Medical Affairs Global Diabetes Division, Sanofi Aventis, France
- Deputy Head of Global Clinical Development Metabolism, Development Sub-Team Leader Dalcetrapib, Roche, Swizterland
- VP R&D Science Policy, AstraZeneca, UK
- Head Clinical Research, Novartis, Switzerland
- Head Clinical Research, Novo Nordisk, Russia
- Project Officer, VSOP, The Netherlands
- Head of Biostatistics & Data Management, Global Clinical R&D, GSK Biologicals, Belgium
- European AIDS Treatment Group (EATG), Germany
- Chief Medical Officer Southern Europem, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics, Italy
- New approaches to conducting clinical trials in a current dynamic and competitive environment
- Examine key recruiting trends in Europe & Asia â exploit the patient pool and trials potential in the Southeastern Europe, Russia & Asian countries
- Achieve competitive advantage through increased partnerships with academic centres of excellence, patient organizations & CROs
- Gain first-hand information on PatientPartner project â how to establish partnership between stakeholders to the benefit of clinical trials and the treatment of patients in the future
- Explore innovative methods of motivating investigators and patients
- Understand the recent developments in the regulatory & legal environment
- Best practices in designing a study protocol
Who should attend:
Vice Presidents, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers of: Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Clinical Trials, Clinical Research, Patient Recruitment, Patient Retention, Site Management, Clinical Outsourcing, Sourcing Strategies, Medical Affairs, Contract Outsourcing, Clinical Strategy, Clinical Project Management, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Research Organizations.
For further information and registration, please visit:
About Jacob Fleming Group
Jacob Fleming Conferences are carefully designed to provide key strategic business information and the best networking opportunities for the participants. Our business to business conferences are highly interactive events with a limited number of delegates from specialized industry sectors. For each conference Jacob Fleming brings together selected senior level executives who become part of a premium community discussing the questions of the day and enjoying the value of a five star event.