After 5 successful annuals and the industry feedback, Jacob Fleming Conferences is bringing a well-balanced program full of real life case studies on major achievements in Project & Portfolio Management Approaches established across leading Pharma companies.
"Good balance of speakers, great learning experience and excellent chairman!"
Director Research Project Management, MedImmune, UK
"Very high-quality & influential speakers."
Portfolio Director, AstraZeneca, UK
"Very practical, inspiring and high-level agenda. Very good conclusions from the chairman."
Senior Portfolio Manager, GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium
Head of Discovery Research, Roche, Switzerland
Vice President Portfolio Management, Strategic Planning, Bayer Schering Pharma, Germany
Vice President Project Management R&D, Amgen, USA
Scientific Vice President, Novo Nordisk, Denmark
Head R&D Portfolio Management, UCB, UK
Executive Vice President & Chief Scientific Officer, Ipsen, France
Executive Vice President Research & Development, Nycomed, Germany
Vice President Special Operations, Worldwide Research Centers of Emphasis, Pfizer, UK
Global Head Portfolio Management & Reporting, Sanofi Aventis, France
Head Global Project Management, Abbott, Germany
Global Head of Portfolio Management & Interfaces Discovery Research and Oncology, MerckSerono, Switzerland
Head Portfolio Management, Bayer Schering Pharma, Germany
Vice President Research, Lundbeck, Denmark
Senior Project Leader Cancer Immunotherapeutics, GSK Biologicals, Belgium
- Explore the ways how leading Pharma companies develop their portfolios to add value to key stakeholders
- Trends in portfolio offerings â more for physicians, payers or patients?
- The impact of current payer-driven environment and cost-containment initiatives on managing R&D projects
- Achieving a balanced, rich & varied portfolio in a competitive and limited resources environment
- Innovative approaches to managing Discovery Projects
- Project Management in Late stage Development Projects
- Prioritization and decision analysis tools âdecision making on innovation
- Balancing the risks in Project & Portfolio Management - Risk Management in PPM
- Enhancing the innovation & strong portfolios through R&D collaborations and M&A â the role of alliance management & business development
Who should attend
Vice Presidents, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers of: Portfolio Management, Project Management, Pharmaceutical Development, R&D, Strategic Planning & Decision, Strategy & Portfolio Analysis, Portfolio Selection, Decision Analysis.
For further information and registration, please visit:
About Jacob Fleming Group
Jacob Fleming Conferences are carefully designed to provide key strategic business information and the best networking opportunities for the participants. Our business to business conferences are highly interactive events with a limited number of delegates from specialized industry sectors. For each conference Jacob Fleming brings together selected senior level executives who become part of a premium community discussing the questions of the day and enjoying the value of a five star event.