SFE USA is a premier conference for pharma. Learn how to develop a winning sales strategy from pharma leaders. 10 Industry VPs will deliver sessions on healthcare reform, customer-centric models, and CRM tools.
SFE USA Program
Pharma In 2010 And Beyond
- Lean, Mean, Switching machines- What is the future of Sales Force Effectiveness?
Tony Fross, Senior Director WBB Business Excellence Group, Pfizer
- Mergers & Acquisitions: What does the future hold?
Richard Skelly, Senior Director Commercial Evaluations, AstraZeneca
- Emerging Markets: Building BRIC(s) and Blocs
Charlotte Sibley, Senior Vice President CBS Business Management, Shire
- The future of pharma rests on the impending Health Care bill â be prepared and understand the implications
Pharma Vice President confirmed, Genentech
- Achieve more with less: Which commercial model will be most successful for your company?
Barry Duke, Vice President Sales, Genzyme
- Insights into Taro's commercial model strategies
Joe Malta, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Taro Pharmaceuticals
- The optimal size of your workforce: How small is big enough?
Tracy Mills, Senior Director Sales Force Effectiveness, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Target managed markets and bring value to these powerful stakeholders
Don Sawyer, Vice President Commercial Operations, AstraZeneca
- How to ensure a long-term relationship with your key accounts
Tony Zecca, Senior Director Sales Strategy, Effectiveness & Innovation, AstraZeneca
Sales Tools And Technology
- Multi-Channel Management: Integrating promotion effectively across all channels
Paulash Mohsen, VP Multichannel Marketing, Pfizer
- Capitalise on the potential of e-detailing to reduce your marketing costs
John Rotondo, VP & General Manager Commercial Operations, Bayer
- Case Study: Closed Loop Marketing In A multi-channel environment
Marc Valdiviezo, Director Marketing Excellence, Sanofi-Aventis
- What technology should you provide your sales force to achieve optimum sales effectiveness?
Edson Gemo, Senior Director Business Technology Sales Force Effectiveness Solution Center, Pfizer
Steve Winawer, Senior Director, US Business Technology, Commercial Operations, Patient & Physician Marketing, Pfizer
Training And Development
- The Evolution of Physician Behaviour and Implications for New Physician Access Models
Mark Gleason, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Aptilon
- SUPER PANEL: Scientist Vs salesman: Which approach will enable your sales reps to raise their value to the industry?
Tim Ryan, Executive Director, Boehringer Ingelheim
Christine Barczak, East Area Vice Presidnet, GSK
Todd Lambert, Vice President Sales, Shire,
Don Hribek, Senior Director of Strategic Accounts, EMD Serono
Moderator: Greg Neal, Managing Partner, Rx Business Advantage Consulting
- A sales force to be reckoned with: Transforming Sales Forces with talent upgrades, skills training, and business processes
Joe Coffey, Vice President Sales, Baxter
- Case Study: Discover the methodology behind successful training delivery
Mike Capaldi, AVP Sales Training & Leadership Development, Sanofi-Aventis
- Value Creation- The Next Frontier for Pharma
Angela Bakker Lee, Principal, ZS Associates
For further information and registration, please visit: