What are the new approaches to quality to achieve world-class manufacturing performance? How can you successfully introduce innovation and continual improvement into manufacturing?
Continuing pressures on life sciences manufacturing, from increased competition to regulatory requirements, are forcing organizations to achieve tighter operating efficiencies, while improving their ability to satisfy quality compliance standards.
Leading Pharma companies are now looking to Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles to help them boost operational efficiency and improve quality. Explore the importance of six sigma in process validation and how to successfully apply Lean approach in Quality Assurance to simplify the processes.
Discuss with leading experts, how to build a sustainable quality culture during the times of change. Understand how to apply QbD tools during method development phase to achieve robust and reliable analytical procedures. Gain critical insights & first-hand experience how to incorporate risk management thinking and practices across the entire organization.
This event will bring together senior industry quality & operational excellence experts from the Pharmaceutical industry presenting real life case studies as well as a lot of networking sessions and discussions.
- Head of Quality Control, Sanofi Aventis, Germany
- Senior Vice President Quality Assurance, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, India
- Head Operational Excellence & Lean, AstraZeneca, Sweden
- Director Turbuhaler, AstraZeneca, Sweden
- Quality Assurance Projects, Abbott, Italy
- Head of Processes & Product Quality, Belupo, Croatia
- More speakers to be announced
- Explore Process Innovations for Operational Excellence
- Enhance six sigma strategies to control costs, improve productivity and maintain compliance – how to integrate Quality & Operational Efficiency
- Understand, how to link quality to performance
- Reveal new approaches & tools for facilitating continuous improvement - building a sustainable quality culture and getting the right thinking across the entire organization
- Maximize the benefits of QbD and Process understanding - best practices in QbD & PAT
- Embrace Quality Risk Management - from theory to practice
- Deployment of quality management for biologics - new challenges in aseptic processing of biologics
- Understand new regulatory aspects of modern quality management and being prepared for the inspection
PLUS 3 Interactive Workshops:
- Achieving efficiency in Quality Control
- Application of Lean approach to Quality Assurance
- Quality Risk Management - the new paradigm
Who should attend:
Vice Presidents, Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers of: Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Operations, Quality Control, Quality Systems, Regulatory Affairs, GMP Compliance, Quality by Design, PAT, Lean/Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, API manufacturing, Technical operations, Contract Manufacturing, Operational Excellence, Business Process Excellence, Operations, Production, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality Risk Management, Qualified Person, Right First Time leaders.
For further information and registration, please visit:
About Fleming Europe conferences
Fleming Europe conferences are events linking business with intelligence. Carefully designed to provide key strategic business information and the best networking opportunities for the participants, our B2B conferences are highly interactive. Number of delegates from specialized industry sectors - brought together by Fleming Europe - become part of a premium community discussing the questions of the day and enjoying the value of a five star event.