Cancer is the fastest growing healthcare priority within the pharmaceutical industry worldwide, with rising research, treatment and commercial importance. Carefully designed and efficiently conducted clinical trial can deliver new oncology drugs and diagnostics to the marketplace. There is a number of challenges in this area which remain; specifically regarding patient recruitment and regulatory issues.
Attend to explore effective patient recruitment and enrollment strategies and understand regulatory considerations surrounding clinical trials in oncology. Leading Pharma companies will share first hand experience with adaptive trial designs and case studies on conducting clinical trials in emerging markets in CEE, APAC and India.
At this conference, you will have the chance to meet true market leaders, top speakers and real experts from the pharmaceutical industry as well as from the oncology-focused institutions and organizations. Do not miss the opportunity to gain new knowledge and join us at this event of the year.
- Vice President, Chief Clinical Officer, Teva, Israel
- Global Clinical Operations Head Oncology, Johnson & Johnson, UK
- Chief Medical Officer, Kiadis Pharma, The Netherlands
- Group Head Clinical Project Management, Pfizer, Germany
- Clinical Trials Consultant to MHRA, UK
- Clinical Trial Head, Novartis, Switzerland
- CRUK Professor of Translational Cancer Research, University of Glasgow, UK
- Director Clinical Research Internal Medicine Early Stage Development, Merck Sharp & Dohme, The Netherlands
- Principal Clinical Development Scientist, GlaxoSmithKline, UK
- Executive Director, Oncology Global Development and Medical Affairs, Bristol Myers Squibb, France
- Group Leader Global Clinical Development Unit Oncology, MerckSerono, Germany
- Recruitment and enrollment in clinical trials. Expectations and reality.
- Current regulatory situation in relation to clinical trials in the EU
- Biomarkers as valuable decision making tools in clinical drug development
- How are Pharma companies implementing and managing adaptive clinical trial
- Challenges and opportunities of conducting clinical trials in Emerging Markets
Who should attend:
Vice presidents, Global heads, Heads, Directors, Senior managers, Managers within pharmaceutical companies and oncology-focused institutions and organizations responsible for: Oncology, Clinical research and Development, Clinical trials, Clinical operations, Medical affairs, Drug development and research, Biomarkers, Imaging.
For further information and registration, please visit:
About the Jacob Fleming Conferences
Jacob Fleming Conferences have always been carefully designed to provide key strategic business information and the best networking opportunities for the participants. This young, dynamically growing company provides events for specialized industries including Finance, Life Science, Telecommunications, Chemical, and cross industry sectors. Extensive research, targeted speaker selection and top class venues provide a unique incentive and exceptional opportunities for the executives and experts participating in Jacob Fleming conferences. For more information, visit www.jacobfleming.com.